professional procrastinatior, quality questionable
22 || they/them
writer, artist. always off topic
zines i've modded
‣ miraculous pride zine v1
‣ meddling kids: a scooby doo zine
‣ a little less alone: a zolana zine
‣ leap of faith: a ladrien zine
‣ dream: a barbie art book
‣ wayward leaves: an otgw fanzine
‣ silver lining: an adrien agreste zine (leftover sales)
‣ bonnes chances: an ml fashion zine (leftover sales soon)
‣ fall for you: a ladynoir zine (preorders)
i've had different roles as a mod for each of these projects, and have experience with graphics, layouts, social media, proof-reading/copy-editing, contributor communication, and general organization!
zines i've contributed to
in alphabetical order
‣ a little less alone: a zolana zine (cover artist)
‣ a truth universally acknowledged (merch artist)
‣ aftermath: a bmc zine (artist, graphic design)
‣ aspec journal (artist)
‣ behind the mask: an into the spiderverse zine (artist, cancelled)
‣ bonnes chances: an ml fashion zine (writer)
‣ everything is fine: a good place zine (artist, merch artist, cancelled)
‣ kitty love v2 (writer)
‣ leap of faith: a ladrien zine (writer)
‣ let's pounce: an alya zine (artist, cover artist)
‣ love squared (artist, merch artist, writer)
‣ meowraculous chat noir (writer)
‣ once upon a season: an ml writer zine (writer)
‣ shadows of the moon: a rayla zine (artist, cancelled)
‣ silver lining: an adrien agreste zine (artist)
‣ under the same sun: an ml pandemic relief zine (artist, writer)
‣ window to worlds (artist)
téa (tay-uh) belog
‣ half filipino (reconnecting!)
‣ eastern timezone
‣ indie author, currently querying
‣ freelance artist
‣ zine enthusiast
i'm starting to do more book reviews! here's a list of places where you can find me — i try to post pretty much everywhere, so feel free to choose your favorite book sharing site and ignore the other ones!
disclaimer: all opinions are my own and are not meant to be reflective of an entire group. my reviews are never meant to target any readers or authors. if it's not my jam, it might be yours! and that's super cool because we're here cause we love books!
my reviews are also posted on the websites's blog!
you can also find me at
‣ netgalley: bloomingtea
‣ booksloth: bloomingtea
i've been writing for as long as i can remember, and have recently been pursuing it as a career! thank you to all my friends and family for the support they've given me because it's been a ride ♡
i'm always writing and working on different things, so definitely check out my social media for more information on what's happening. overviews linked below for my major wips!
less than three
Ren has been in love with his best friend for the past three years. He has no intention of confessing, but he can't seem to move on.
Calliope has spent most of her life dancing. She's decided to put other interests before it now, but it's hard to let go of something she fought so hard for.
Ingrid plans to start over in college, to go beyond what held her back in high school. It's much easier in theory than in practice.
Less Than Three is a collection of three short stories about a group of friends. Together, they shoulder their way through romance, all-nighters, and the occasional dragon.
note: print versions are currently only available to buy through amazon. sorry for the inconvenience!
pirates and politics
book one: being edited
Rade is second in line for the throne. They pretend to follow the rules and sneak out of sword fighting lessons to read in the library. They make their sister smile as she stresses over her upcoming engagement. Their parents are almost unbearable, but they're making do.
Then they get kidnapped.
A trilogy about royalty, pirates, politics, and learning how to create a better world.
‣ book one: draft 5, incomplete
‣ book two: rough outline
‣ book three: rough ideas
‣ zine: possibly still coming
information on pirates can be found across my social media with the hashtag #piratesandpolitics
the poptart theory
“I have this theory,” Zane says, “that all poptarts taste better when they’ve been toasted. Aside from strawberry, that is. Can’t improve on good original perfection.”
Jere was already depressed before the world ended.
Now he and his friends have to travel cross-country with only a map and a demon cat before the unleashed magic poisons the people they love.
‣ currently querying/applying to mentorship programs with this project
‣ still editing (we're always editing)
if you are interested in being a beta reader* or a critique partner**, dm me on any of my social media for details!
* you read through the story and give me your thoughts! i may ask some questions, but beta readers are used to get a feel for what readers will think about the story! NOT the same as an editor and NOT paid
** we exchange manuscripts and offer each other advice and edits! each partnership is different, so we can definitely discuss if you're interested!
x the apocalypse
One thousand three hundred eighty-three days ago, Liam asked Jaz out between the cafeteria vending machine and a trash can. One hundred fifteen days ago, they blocked each other’s numbers. The apocalypse starts in three, two, one—
‣ still outlining/creating a timeline
‣ first draft
‣ august camp nano 2020 project